Jim and Jill

Jim and Jill

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Reflections on 2007

2007 was a good year for us. We started a new business. You can learn all about it by visiting our web site: http://www.smallrusticcabins.com/. We hope you like what you see and will drop us a line with any comments you care to make.

It is tax time again and the drudgery of getting the papers together is trying. I favor a flat tax but the politicians aren't going to help us out.

The talk of taxes and other such things fill the airways these days. I think the pickings are slim to none this election year. The candidates all speak the same homogenized, pasteurized, sanitized rhetoric that says and means nothing. We need a plain spoken candidate, who will do right by the working folks. I sure hope one emerges before the general election. Where is Ross Perot ?

We are looking forward to the upcoming visit of our grandson (and his parents!) We will explore and marvel at the wonders this land has in store for us. Be well all....until that day.....Jim

2 comments:

J.D. Scorpio said...

Hello Jim:
I noticed it's been a while since your last post. I do hope you and yours are well..! I don't know about where you are but sickness is making it's rounds here..!

I have tagged you to take part in, “Link Loving 2008”, You are invited to visit my Blog for more details.
I’m wishing you a GREAT day….!

J.D. Scorpio said...

Hey Jim:
Tomarrow I will work on a step by step instruction of how to add your favorite blogs. I am kinda new to blogging myself and my wife has been doing it for some time and she and I will try to make it as simple as possible. Have fath,,,*S*
JD